Pneumatic Internal Line-up clamp – Self Propelled
(Copyrighted product design – No. – A-113624/2015)
SSEGPL’s Self Propelled Internal Pneumatic Lineup Clamp(IPLC), (also known as pneumatic internal clamp,) is generally used for pipeline construction of pipe between 16″ to 72″ pipes. When a pipeline is executed, SSEGPL’s pneumatic clamp is used in mainline. It is used by contractors works for pipeline construction in oil and gas and specially using mainline equipment such as internal clamps.
Benefits of using SSEGPL’s Pneumatic Internal Line up clamp – Self Propelled
- SSEGPL’S PNEUMATIC INTERNAL CLAMP IS An ideal choice OF INDUSTRY LEADER of oil and natural gas pipeline.
- One of the key benefit of having SSEGPL’s Pneumatic Internal Clamp Self-propelled is, the internal clamp equipped with pneumatic motor which travels through the pipe for the next joint.
- SSEGPL’S IPLC Ensures quick and accurate alignment of two joints of pipe during welding operation.
- Since SSEGPL’S PNEUMATIC INTERNAL CLAMP’s, front and rear heads operate independently to lock the PNEUMATIC clamp into position, realize accurate alignment of pipe joints quickly and efficiently.
- To protect the internal coating of the pipe, SSEGPL provides pneumatic internal clamp (non – self) with polyurethane (pu) / nylon wheel on request
- SSEGPL’S INTERNAL PNEUMATIC CLAMP NON SELF IS Easily adjustable for different pipe wall thicknesses.
- SSEGPL’S PNEUMATIC INTERNAL CLAMP’S Conversation kits for various pipe sizes are available on request.
- Self-propelled is equipped with pneumatic motor which travels through the pipe for the next joint.
- SSEGPL’S PNEUMATIC INTERNAL CALMP IS Available in sizes from 16” to 72″.