Manual Internal Line Up clamp
(Copyrighted product design – No. – A-113619/2015)
Also known as Internal Clamp, SSEGPL’s manual internal lineup clamp is as easy and quick solution for pipeline which is used by almost all pipeline contractors involved in construction of oil and gas pipeline. With the changes of pipe thickness the pipe clamps need to be changes. SSEGPL’s manual internal clamp available in sizes from 12″ to 48″.
WHY CUSTOMERS PREFER SSEGPL MANUAL INTERNAL CLAMP?
- SSEGPL’s internal manual clamp available in wide range from pipe sizes from 12″ to 48″.
- Manual internal lineup clamp is designed for all diameters.
- Internal manual lineup clamp is quick reliable alternative to external line-up range.
- SSEGPL’s manual internal lineup clamp comes with heavy duty jack box for more power on the pipe with less efforts of operator.
QUICK HIGHLIGHT OF SSEGPL’S MANUAL INTERNAL LINEUP CLAMP
- 6” to 10” clamp works on specific wall thickness range.
- SSEGPL’S MANUAL INTERNAL LINEUP CLAMP ABOVE PIPE SIZE 12″ works on specified pipe thickness and Size.
- 6” to 10” have Screw jack type mechanism for adequate alignment.
- SSEGPL’S MANUAL INTERNAL LINEUP CLAMP ON SIZE ABOVE 12″ works on Toggle action puts maximum power on pipe.
- “Gap” is unobstructed for full stringer bead.