Pipe Rollie Cradles
Copyrighted product design – No. – A-113621/2015 / A-113615/2015
- Available for pipe sizes from 6" to 60" dia with easily replaceable rollers.
- Available in various types and ranges.
- Ideal for all line travel operations.
- Multiple Nylon rollers more evenly distributed on all the loops of wire rope string supports the pipe evenly and to avoid ‘egging’
- The spring between the rollers allows rollers to align themselves depending on the pipe load thus reduce the wire rope string wear.
- Lifting frame made from the quality steel and reinforced to reduce the wear.
- Swaged sleeve achieves maximum strength of wire rope slings and meet safety requirements.
- Lifts longer pipe sections trouble-free as polyurethane / nylon rollers protect pipe and external coating of pipes from damages.
- Rollers ride easily over weld seams and never hang up.
- Most idle, trouble-free and fast for lowering of longer pipe sections.
- All parts are easily replaceable at work place itself.
- Single size can handle wide range of pipe size.
- Designed to use one single length of wire rope sling throughoutall the loops of rollers to facilitate complete load equalization.
- Easily assembled and dismantled for storage and transit.
- Forms continuous roller surrounding lower half of pipe keeping the pipe on centre.
- Crimped swages used for wire rope termination.